About Miss Nude Australia
Battling it out to represent Australia in the Miss Nude World International pageant, the first talented group of women competed back in 1991. Held at Crystal T’s night club in Sydney, the first winner was Adelaide girl, Michelle Lane.
Since then, the pageant has truly come of age – moving to world-famous Crazy Horse Revue and selecting winners based on a tough set of criteria.
Judges score performers based on the following criteria:
- Her face. Judges look at performers’ beauty, smile and hair.
- Her body. Judges assess her proportions, shape and beauty.
- Her personality. Judges try to discover her unique personality, her charm, grace and femininity.
- Her talent. Judges look at her ability to entertain the audience.
- Her Beauty Queen Image. For this category, judges look for the overall most beautiful woman in the competition, who combines the best of all these categories.
Not only that, but competitive preliminary pageants are held in every State across Australia. The winner and 1st runner up from each State travel to Adelaide’s iconic gentlemen’s club Crazy Horse, to compete in the world-class Miss Nude Australia pageant.
When these guidelines were introduced at Crazy Horse, they set an international standard. Miss Nude Australia truly came of age.
With high standards and tough competition, not only is our Miss Nude Australia invited to compete annually in the Miss Nude World pageant, but she is usually the hardest to beat. In 2013, Aussie girl Cassandra Jane’s stellar performance took out the Miss Nude World 2013 title.
Watch out for tickets to the competition – it’s a sell-out event, guaranteed to be an unforgettable night.